RockinE COVID-19 Policies
1. Class sizes will remain the same, however no more than 2 owners are allowed per dog so we can remain under our mandated limit of people in the building at any given time.
2. In accordance with the health recommendations by the CDC and the Wyoming Department of Health, all staff and clients must wear masks that cover their mouth and nose while in RockinE. RockinE will not provide masks. If you do not have a mask, you will not be permitted to stay for class.
3. Clients may NOT wait inside the building for their class to start. Clients will wait outside until called in, then enter through the south door while maintaining social distancing of 6 feet between clients. No dog to dog or dog to human greetings will be permitted.
4. Clients will sanitize their hands upon entering the building (a station will be set up near the south door), then take their seat.
5. Chairs will be spaced such that there is at least 6’ between clients.
6. Clients will maintain social distancing at all times while inside RockinE.
7. Clients will exit the building using the north doors while maintaining social distancing no later than 5 minutes before the next class begins.
8. There will be a 5 min break between classes to allow staff to wipe down all chairs/seats with disinfecting wipes.
9. Staff and clients exhibiting ANY cold or flu like symptoms should not enter the building.
10. If you have been exposed to anyone carrying or potentially carrying COVID-19, please do not enter the building until a 14-day quarantine period has lapsed.
11. If you come down with COVID-19, please stay home and notify RockinE immediately.